Universe of Index Components
The following instruments selected from the Reference Market: Stocks and Substitutes
Index Components and their selection
Each instrument selected from the Index Universe must fulfil the following criteria to be eligible for inclusion in the Index ("Index Component Selection Criteria").
A. Market Selection Criteria
The relevant instrument must:
1) Have a price that is set regularly.
2) Have a price that is publicly accessible.
3) Have a minimal market capitalization of one hundred (100) EUR million.
4) Have a minimal daily trading volume of three (3) EUR million over the previous six months.
B. Thematic Selection Criteria
An instrument of a company is eligible if:
1) the company’s products or services are related to the circular economy; and
2) the company is more advanced in terms of resource conservation, recycling or waste avoidance compared to other companies.
3) An instrument of a company which does not have resource conservation, recycling, or waste avoidance as main business focus, is not eligible.
4) If a company fulfills the above stated criteria, but at the same time is permanently associated with unethical behavior, it is not eligible as Index Component. Unethical behavior, among others, includes tax fraud, bribery.
Such securities form the "Selection Pool".
Allocation of Index Components
Index Component Name - ISIN
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. - US1474481041
China Recycling Energy - US1689133098
Clean Harbors, Inc. - US1844961078
Commercial Metals Co - US2017231034
Evoqua Water Technologies - US30057T1051
Hitachi Zosen Corp. - JP3789000001
Kadant Inc. - US48282T1043
LKQ Corporation - US5018892084
Loop Industries, Inc. - US5435181046
Nucor Corp - US6703461052
Republic Services - US7607591002
Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. - US8068821060
Sims Metal Management Limited - AU000000SGM7
Steel Dynamics, Inc. - US8581191009
Stericycle - US8589121081
Steris Pic - IE00BFY8C754
Suez Environnement - FR0010613471
US Ecology, Inc. - US91734M1036
Veolia Environment - FR0000124141
Waste Connections - CA94106B1013
Waste Management Inc. - US94106L1098
As of the Index Start Date, an equal weighting across the Index Components will be applied. On a quarterly basis, the Index Components will be equally weighted rebalanced on the second consecutive Business Day following a Rebalancing Determination Date.