Universe of Index Components
The following instruments selected from the Reference Market: Stocks and Substitutes
Index Components and their selection
Each instrument selected from the Index Universe must fulfil the following criteria to be eligible for inclusion in the Index ("Index Component Selection Criteria").
A. Market Selection Criteria
The relevant instrument must:
1) Have a price that is set regularly.
2) Have a price that is publicly accessible.
3) Have a minimal market capitalization of one hundred (100) EUR million.
4) Have a minimal daily trading volume of two (2) EUR million over the previous six months.
B. Thematic Selection Criteria
An instrument of a company is eligible if:
1) the company manufactures or distributes vegan products. If a company manufactures vegetarian products in addition, it is still eligible.
2) An instrument of a company which carries out conventional meat production is not eligible.
3) An instrument of a company which produces any other products than vegan or vegetarian is not eligible.
4) If a company fulfills the above stated criteria, but at the same time is permanently associated with unethical behavior, it is not eligible as Index Component. Unethical behavior, among others, includes tax fraud, bribery.
Such securities form the "Selection Pool".
Allocation of Index Components
Index Component Name - ISIN
AAK AB - SE0011337708
Archer-Daniels-Midland Co - US0394831020
Beyond Meat Inc - US08862E1091
Bunge Ltd - BMG169621056
Hain Celestial Group Inc - US4052171000
Herbalife Nutrition Ltd - KYG4412G1010
Ingredion Inc - US4571871023
John B Sanfilippo & Son Inc - US8004221078
Natura & Co Holding SA - US63884N1081
Tattooed Chef Inc - US87663X1028
As of the Index Start Date, an equal weighting across the Index Components will be applied. On a quarterly basis, the Index Components will be equally weighted rebalanced on the second consecutive Business Day following a Rebalancing Determination Date.