Universe of Index Components
The following instruments selected from the Reference Market: Stocks and Substitutes
Index Components and their selection
Each instrument selected from the Index Universe must fulfil the following criteria to be eligible for inclusion in the Index ("Index Component Selection Criteria").
A. Market Selection Criteria
The relevant instrument must:
1) Have a price that is set regularly.
2) Have a price that is publicly accessible.
3) Have a minimal market capitalization of one hundred (100) EUR million.
4) Have a minimal daily trading volume of three (3) EUR million over the previous six months.
B. Thematic Selection Criteria
1) An instrument of a company is eligible if the company makes a public commitment to a non-profit animal protection organization to refrain from animal testing, including execution, purchase, and financing.
2) If a company does not refrain from animal testing entirely, meaning in any business unit and subsidiary, it is not eligible as Index Component.
3) If a company fulfills the above stated criteria, but at the same time is permanently associated with unethical behavior, it is not eligible as Index Component. Unethical behavior, among others, includes environmental damage, tax fraud, bribery.
Such securities form the "Selection Pool".
Allocation of Index Components
Index Component Name - ISIN
Pepsi - US7134481081
Beyond Meat - US08862E1091
Campbell soup - US1344291091
Coca Cola - US1912161007
Elf Beauty - US26856L1035
Heineken - NL0000009165
Kellog - US4878361082
Kikkoman - JP3240400006
Lindt - CH0010570767
Natura Co. - US63884N1081
Nissin Food - HK0000376142
Pernod Ricard - FR0000120693
Suntory Group - JP3336560002
As of the Index Start Date, an equal weighting across the Index Components will be applied. On a quarterly basis, the Index Components will be equally weighted rebalanced on the second consecutive Business Day following a Rebalancing Determination Date.